Do you drive when temperatures hit 45°F or below?
The 45° Rule
Winter tires stay flexible at 45° or below while other tires will harden, reducing traction;
therefore, anyone driving in temperatures below 45° will benefit from cold weather tires.
These winter tires feature:
- RunOnFlat technology that allows for driving up to 50 miles on a deflating or deflated tire at a top speed of 50 mph.*
- 24 months of Road Hazard coverage to protect your investment.*
- Winter Traction via an advanced silica compound offering enhanced traction and balance in winter driving conditions.
- Ultra Wet Traction with a directional, v-shaped pattern with wide lateral grooves to help evacuate water and slush away for enhanced winter traction.
- Dry Handling thanks to a 3D Bubble Blade™ interlocking system that helps enhance dry weather handling.
Load Index: 107 (2149 lbs)
Speed Rating: H (130 mph)
*Consult your Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealer for details and limitations. Tire pressure monitoring system required for ROF tires. Sold separately.